Covid-19 Graduation Protocols
Graduation under the COVID protection framework
We are currently formalising our processes for graduation under the COVID protection framework.
To keep everyone comfortable on the day, we'll be following best practice and government advice on track and trace and public safety.
The below general principles will apply
When to stay home
Do not come to graduation (or attend gatherings or public events) if you are:
- a confirmed or probable case of Covid-19
- waiting for a Covid-19 test result
If you feel unwell before graduation day, please email email@example.com and let them know you won't be coming.
If you feel unwell on graduation day, please freephone 0800 762 786 and let them know you won't be coming.
How to track and trace
Businesses must legally display Covid Tracer QR code posters in prominent places to help you keep track of where you've been. Dunedin Town Hall will be displaying these QR code posters - we recommend you use the Government Covid Tracer App to scan this QR code when you arrive at the Town Hall. Guests will be provided with a flyer which includes a printed QR code that they can scan.
- We encourage everyone to keep using good hygiene practices to keep each other safe.
- There are plenty of hand washing facilities at the Town Hall (with soap, water, hand dryers/paper towels).
- If you cough and sneeze, please do so into your elbow.