Study Abroad and Exchange
for overseas students
Otago Polytechnic welcomes applications for Semester 1, 2023
- An exchange or study abroad student from a partner institution must be nominated for the programme by the international office of your institution. You will then be contacted by Otago Polytechnic and advised on the application process.
- A student from a non-partner institution can apply directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Otago Polytechnic must accept your application, and if selected, you must remain enrolled with your home institution.
- You continue to pay your home institution fees, and do not pay Otago Polytechnic tuition fees if you are an exchange student. Study Abroad students pay a reduced tuition fee.
- The courses you study may be credited towards your home degree.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com.
Find out what campuses offer by selecting a destination