The underlying ethos of Otago Polytechnic's approach to publishing is that our research should be open access to facilitate its uptake and use by others, whether in academia or in our communities. Our research publications are therefore freely available online and designed for a range of audiences:
- Peer-reviewed academic journals, Junctures: The Journal for Thematic Dialogue and Scope: Contemporary Research Topics. This year we also launched a new journal, Rere Āwhio - Journal of Applied Research & Practice.
- Proceedings from many of the peer-reviewed symposia we host - usually abstracts, sometimes also video recordings of presentations.
- Books that are relevant to our communities.
- Our Health Discourse blog
- Our monthly Relevant Research e-magazine, with stories about our staff and student research.
- The OPRES repository for student postgraduate research.
- Occasional research reports, for example from our Learner Capability Framework research.
We trust you will find something that is of interest to you.