The Otago Polytechnic Marketing and Communications team are about to do some testing on our website.
We need 10-12 participants and everyone who attends and completes the session will get a $40 Prezzy Card!
Hot drinks and water will also be available during the session.
Date: Thursday 22 July
Location: Puna Kawa, 2nd floor Mason Centre, Otago Polytechnic Dunedin Campus (Forth Street entrance)
Who do we need?
- A variety of people ranging in age from 16 – 61+ years old.
- People who haven’t studied/worked at Otago Polytechnic before and who aren’t currently studying/working here (but if you've done other tertiary study, that’s all good).
- People who can attend in person (this is a hands-on, practical session).
And that’s it! Participants can be from any walk of life, be thinking about doing study, have never thought about doing study, love cats, or hate burgers. Anything goes!
What will I be doing?
- You'll be greeted at the front door of the Dunedin Campus on Forth Street. You’ll then be taken up to Puna Kawa where members of the Marketing and Communications team will introduce the session.
- You'll be helping us think through how users consume information on our website and what headings/content groupings make sense.
- All activities will be fully explained.
- You do not have to bring any kind of device with you – most of the thinking/activity will be done on whiteboards/post-it notes.
How can I sign up?
If you're keen to take part, please click on the link below. This form will ask for your name, email address, phone number and which age range you sit within (we need to know this so we can ensure we have people from a variety of age groups).
When will you contact me?
- We’ll close off expressions of interest by midday on Tuesday 20 July.
- As we need a controlled group of ages, we’ll then randomly select a couple of participants from each age range.
- We’ll contact all those who submitted details to let you know:
- if you've been chosen as a participant (we’ll reconfirm details at this stage)
- if you haven’t been chosen (and we'll ask whether you'd be happy for us to hold on to your details in case we do further user testing).
Published on 12 Jul 2021
Orderdate: 12 Jul 2021
Expiry: 12 Jul 2023