Our policies and procedures provide staff, learners, contractors, and visitors to Otago Polytechnic Limited with clear and current policies, procedures, and guidance for the management and administration of Colleges and Service Areas within an institutional context of devolved authority and responsibility.
All published policies, procedures, and guidelines are relevant and in effect until such time they are reviewed and replaced. The policy review schedule allows for annual review of Board, Financial, and Fees policies and for all others up to a maximum of every three years, or as decreed by the parent body of Otago Polytechnic Limited - Te Pūkenga.
Policies are classified using the Baldrige Performance Excellence Framework areas of Leadership / Strategy / Customers / Measurement, Analysis, and Knowledge Management / Workforce / Operations / Results.
To assist in your search for the relevant policy, the policies have been listed alphabetically.
I - K
- Impaired Performance / Aegrotat SOP
- Impaired Performance Aegrotat
- Information Management
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property - Mātauranga Māori
- Internal Staff Functions, Gifts and Recognitions
- International Learner Attainment and Attendance Policy
- International Learner Attainment and Attendance SOP
- Key Skills Allowance